Jun 16, 2016

Marks the day I'm done with school!

Goodbye to you my friends, at last shall we part;

Worry, my trusted fellow who sleeps with me every night,
My companion, Despair, when I drove back from campus or hospital,
Envy, who never lets me look at other people whole-heartedly,
To he who lets me down, Self-hate, I will miss you not.

Fear is what I breathe constantly, and it is suffocating,
At nights when I awake what-ifs are my tears,
My dreams are scarce, my hope is rarer still,
And yet at last my prayers are heard, blessedly answered.

So alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah,
and alhamdulillah,

Today marks the day I'm done with school!

*I have passed the final examination and have been awarded the degree of Bachelor 
of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from Newcastle University Medicine Malaysia (NUMed)



No comments:

Post a Comment